Friday, April 15, 2011

Josh after Wisdom Teeth Surgery



Phyllis and I took Josh to have all four of his wisdom teeth removed today. One was a partial bony removal and the other three were complete bony removals, meaning three were very impacted and one was slightly impacted. I tried to video him in the post op room but I got reprimanded by the assistant so I had to stop. This is the funniest video we got of him so far. He's finally asleep and in less pain for now since the pain medicine seems to have finally kicked in.

He looks pretty pathetic but has been a trooper so far. Phyllis has been in charge of doing the dirty work. I can't stand to look at blood so she's changed out all of the gauze. He has tea bags hanging out of his mouth now... a pretty humorous sight!

Enjoy the video!

4 comments:

  1. This is not showing up on my iPhone. I will watch it on the computer later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remembered to try this again and I was able to watch it. HA HA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, that's pretty amusing. You should show it to him once he's fully recovered! Seriously, good luck to his recovery and may the process be quick! It's not fun, feeling uncomfortable after a dental procedure like that... though it can make some pretty fun videos sometimes.

    -Jenna Schrock

    ReplyDelete